商务口语:如何回应顾客的需求
导语:商务英语中我们会与客户有非常多有关利益的要求,客户会有各种各样的要求,我们如何满足,又如何说不呢,来看看商务英语场景模拟句吧。
商务英语句:
第一句:We wish to call your attention that up to the present moment no news has come from you about the shipment.
我们想提醒您,到目前为止我方还没有得到关于发货的任何信息。
A: Anything goes wrong?
有什么问题吗?
B: We wish to call your attention that up to the present moment no news has come from you about the shipment. Our clients urgently need the goods.
我们想提醒您,到目前为止我方还没有得到关于发货的.任何信息。我们的客户急需这批货物。
A: Oh, we are terribly sorry.
哦,很抱歉。
第二句:Our users are in urgent need of the machines and are pressing us for an early delivery.
我方用户急需这些机器,催促我方尽早交货。
A: Our users are in urgent need of the machines and are pressing us for an early delivery.
我方用户急需这些机器,催促我方尽早交货。
B: Sorry for the troubles.
很抱歉带来那么多麻烦。
A: Can you give us an early reply?
贵方能够尽早我方答复吗?
其他表达法:
As our customers are in urgent need of the contracted machines, we hope you can assure us of an early shipment.
我方顾客急需合同中的机器,我们希望贵方可以确保早日发货。
I want know why our alloy inserts haven"t arrived yet. Our customers are in urgent need of them.
我想知道为什么我方的合金镶面还没有到货。我方顾客急需这批货物。
文档为doc格式